Save The Rest Demands
- Immediate and unconditional release of all detainees and political prisoners
- Immediate cessation of enforced disappearance and arbitrary detention and all forms of torture, maltreatment, liquidation, execution and extrajudicial killings.
- Implementing Security Council resolutions on detainees in Syria and the recommendations of the Commission of Inquiry and activating the International Impartial and Independent Mechanism for assisting in investigation and prosecution of those responsible for the most serious crimes in Syria.
- Investigating all crimes and violations committed in Syrian prisons and detention centers and holding perpetrators and all those responsible to account.
- Abolishing all extraordinary courts such as the military field court and the court of terrorism, revoking all verdicts issued by such courts and repealing the counter-terrorism law.
- Disclosing records of deaths in custody to an international impartial committee to inform families of the fate of their missing persons, detainees or forcibly disappeared persons and disclosing sites of burial.
- Subjecting prisons and detention centers to international monitoring so that international inspectors can visit the facilities without prior notice.
- Any political solution or final agreement must include provisions to ensure dismantling security forces and the pillars of the police state established by the Assad in Syria, respecting the rule of law and combating impunity.